Customer Service Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service professional based within an expanding marketing agency.
As well as being trained on the inhouse system, there is a large amount of on-the-job training for the candidate. Opportunity wise, for forthcoming candidates who show their worth and ability, there is large scope for progression within the business.
MLP is an independent and respected marketing agency. We deliver insight and research-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns that increase sales, retention, and advocacy through customer engagement.
We’re doing things day in and day out for some of the UK’s biggest companies and we’ve got top names that trust us: Leading Banks, insurance, telecoms, utilities, automotive, FMCG, retail, electricals, retail, and more.
We actively encourage our people to try out different roles within the agency to get a full understanding of each other’s roles and have developed some amazing home-grown talent.
Where we excel is in our understanding of the psychology of the selling process and how this is integrated into a marketing campaign and applied to multi-product marketing objectives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join the team who understands putting the customer first, and who is continuously aiming for first call resolution.
- Handle a wide range of customer enquiries over the phone and email
- Answer calls within a timely and professional manner whilst keeping client SLAs in mind
- Accurately respond to email enquiries within client SLA
- Provide information to customers and ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner or refer to the appropriate source if required
- Prioritise own workload within guidelines in order to meet deadlines without compromising on quality
- Identifying and handling customer complaints with enthusiasm and care to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Being proactive in resolving customer queries independently
- Always aiming for first call resolution on every customer contact
- Customer Service Experience essential – ideally in an office environment
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and fluent spoken English is essential
- Ability to plan and prioritise in line with the business needs whilst being able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude toward customer outcomes resolutions
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to have excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Inc. Word Excel & Access (in house training provided)
- Resilient and able to adapt to change
- Own transport is essential due to location
- Free parking
- Access to the agency’s special offers and incentives at preferential rates
- Birthday off (after a year’s service)
- Regular paid for team nights out
- 25 days annual leave
- Access to Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with qualification
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
The Marketing Lounge Partnership – The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG
Telephone: 01565 832867