International Client Propositions Manager (EMEA)
MLP is a martech company, specialising in loyalty and rewards. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, providing ideas, planning and delivery of reward and loyalty programmes. We provide SAAS platforms and tech/support infrastructures as well as consultancy services.
Although we have a global client base, we have predominantly worked with UK-based clients and looking for an international client propositions manager to join our growing team.
MLP are expanding internationally and has recently onboarded clients in Europe, the USA and UAE. We are looking for an individual to join our team that has experience in creating business opportunities with new and existing clients in international markets. The ideal candidate would be fluent in multiple languages.
The international client propositions manager role will predominantly be ‘business development’ focused. There will be opportunities to progress as the business expands internationally over the coming years, with management opportunities in the UK and abroad.
- Creating new business opportunities with new and existing clients in international markets.
- A large part of this role will require the individual to utilise platforms like LinkedIn to find suitable targets and contacts.
- The individual will get heavily involved in ‘pitching’ for new business, creating sales decks and proposals to pitch, supporting the International Client Propositions Director with developing campaigns ideas.
- The individual will utilise Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint to create cost and brief responses.
- As the individual begins to pick up new client relationships, it will be their responsibility, along with the International Client Propositions Director, to act as a relationship manager between MLP and the client and look to increase the revenues from the client. They will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement in the account and growth.
- The individual will be required to work closely with MLP’s internal teams to ensure the smooth onboarding / running of the client account.
- Multilingual (ideally Spanish or German).
- The individual should be target-driven and self-motivated. They must be comfortable in a target-oriented environment.
- MLP give all our colleagues a lot of autonomy, so the individual must be comfortable working as an individual at times but will also be required to work closely with MLP’s internal teams.
- Must be confident on the phone and be comfortable presenting to people.
- Excellent writing skills, in multiple languages.
- Must have basic understanding of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.
- Must be organised and have the patience to carry out detailed and effective research.
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
The Marketing Lounge Partnership – The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG
Telephone: 01565 832867