Products & Partnerships Administrator
MLP are proud to announce we have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer, meaning we offer a voluntary higher rate of base pay for our employees.
Product and Partnerships Administrator works alongside the Product and Partnerships Managers to maximise and grow partners for the companies’ clients and business.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance and support to Product and Partnerships Managers when delivering creative projects and campaigns.
- Assistance in relationship management and acquisition of new partner relationships.
- Attending calls as support for line manager and providing a good service to clients and partners.
- Creation and approval of content for partnerships to be promoted digitally / offline. Reviewing content including copy and terms and conditions.
- Completing QA and due diligence checks on content with a keen eye for detail.
- Supporting in the testing of UX and customer journeys (front-end and back-end, desktop and mobile)
- Uploading partners/offers to our offer portals.
- Adherence to internal management processes, to ensure accurate and conscientious use of product database, following at all times company procedures.
- To ensure clear internal communication with internal stakeholders, including Account Management and Sales teams.
- Deliver excellent service to partnership clients with a professional ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good brand awareness & knowledge
- Self motivated
- Excellent time management
- Have the ability to multitask across various clients and projects
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally to partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Ability to integrate into a team and work well pro activity as an individual
- An interest in marketing and/or a marketing background
- Creative flair when solving problems
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Ability to think on their feet and be proactive in approach to all aspects of the role.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Casual dress
- Hybrid Working
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
The Marketing Lounge Partnership – The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG
Telephone: 01565 832867