MLP are proud to announce we have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer, meaning we offer a voluntary higher rate of base pay for our employees.
The role of Account Executive will:
- Support their dedicated Account Manager and/or Account Director in delivering fantastic marketing (incentive and loyalty) campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the UK (MLP’s clients). From time to time, they may be expected to work with other members in the team.
- Reporting to the Account Manager/Director they will be responsible for delivering high standard campaigns and excellent standard of communication with existing clients and their customers – ensuring we delight customers, deliver results
- They will co-ordinate with all internal teams (Data, Studio, Development, CS, fulfilment and accounts) to assist in the delivery of campaigns and projects.
We would be looking for someone with good Project Management Skills, an awareness of finance and how it works. There is also an element to the role where the Account Exec will need to carry out an element of online testing, this would be testing customer journeys and also how it works for MLP and the relevant teams. More granular information detailed below:
- Producing documents including client/project specification, action trackers, contact reports, timings plans.
- Attending scoping sessions and being responsible for taking minutes.
- Tracking actions with line manager to support delivery timelines.
- Work with line manager to complete risk assessments.
- Owning MLPs Internal compliance processes for auditing purposes.
- Maintaining contact reports /action tracker with clients.
- Supporting in the testing of journeys (frontend & back end, desktop & mobile) focussing on UX and customer journeys.
- Reviewing copy and content campaign material (terms & conditions, promotion copy, quick replies etc)
- Briefing internal teams required to deliver campaign (e.g. data, design, dev, CS)
- Raising invoices and POs under guidance from line manager.
- Monitoring MI and stock/campaign performance.
- Reviewing and escalating customer queries
- Use of campaign management tool such as Jira.
- Attending client calls as a support for the line manager.
- Assisting line manager with actions from clients calls and client requests.
- Liaising with internal teams to deliver on actions/client requests.
- Provides a good service to our clients.
- Be respectful and positive to other stakeholders, reflecting MLP’s cultural values.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management
- Have the ability to multitask across various clients and projects
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally to clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Ability to integrate into a team and work well pro activity as an individual
- An interest in marketing and/or a marketing background
- Creative flair when solving problems
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Ability to think on their feet and be proactive in approach to all aspects of the role.
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
The Marketing Lounge Partnership – The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG
Telephone: 01565 832867